“MIT scientist’s warning for parents about the COVID vaccine.” Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT
Covid-19 vaccines “have been rushed to market with grossly inadequate evaluation and aggressively promoted to an uninformed public, with the potential for huge, irreversible, negative consequences.”
- Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Stephanie Seneff published a peer-reviewed paper in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research (IJVTPR), discussing the technology behind the mRNA vaccines and their many potentially unknown consequences to health.
- Seneff’s paper showed “several mechanisms by which these vaccines could lead to severe disease, including autoimmune disease, neurodegenerative diseases, vascular disorders (hemorrhaging and blood clots) and possibly reproductive issues,” according to the MIT researcher, who explained her paper’s findings in a piece for The Epoch Times.
- The paper also highlighted the “risk that the vaccines will accelerate the emergence of new strains of the virus that are no longer sensitive to the antibodies produced by the vaccines.”
- Seneff characterized the administration of Covid-19 vaccines as being “based on novel biotech gene editing techniques that are brand new,” making them “a massive experiment unleashed on a huge unsuspecting population, with unknown consequences.”
- The senior research scientist warns that “Even experts don’t really understand the mechanism as of now.”
“One potential consequence is to exhaust the finite supply of progenitor B cells in the bone marrow early in life, causing an inability to mount new antibodies to infectious agents,” writes Seneff. “An even more worrisome possibility is that these vaccines, both the mRNA vaccines and the DNA vector vaccines, may be a pathway to crippling disease sometime in the future. Through the prion-like action of the spike protein, we will likely see an alarming increase in several major neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease, CKD, ALS and Alzheimer’s, and these diseases will show up with increasing prevalence among younger and younger populations, in years to come.”
“Unfortunately, we won’t know whether the vaccines caused this increase, because there will usually be a long time separation between the vaccination event and the disease diagnosis,” Seneff went on to say, “Very convenient for the vaccine manufacturers, who stand to make huge profits off of our misfortunes — both from the sale of the vaccines themselves and from the large medical cost of treating all these debilitating diseases.”
SIX VACCINE DANGERS:
- The Spike Protein is Toxic: Seneff explains in the Epoch Times piece how Covid-19 vaccines are all based on “supplying genetic code to produce the spike protein that is the main constituent of the SARS-CoV-2 protein cage that encloses its RNA contents,” as both “the DNA vector and the RNA vaccines induce the vaccine-infected cell to manufacture many copies of the spike protein according to the code.” Experimentation has proved “that the spike protein is toxic even when introduced all by itself,” writes Seneff.
- Bell’s Palsy: Seneff points out that as of May 21, 2021, “over 2500 reports of Bell’s palsy following COVID-19 vaccines had appeared in VAERS.”
- Prion Diseases: Covid-19 vaccines “might cause prion diseases” like MADCOW disease, becasue the spike protein that the vaccine forces the body to produce has an amino acid sequence similar to sequences involved with prion disease.
- Tracing the Vaccine Trail to the Spleen: After an injection, the “vaccine is picked up by antigen-presenting cells at the injection site and carried to the spleen via the lymph system,” says Seneff. “The carrier cells then hang out in the spleen for a long time. And this is where the danger lies in terms of the potential to cause prion disease.”
- Parkinson’s Disease: Seneff also explains how “mRNA vaccines set up perfect conditions in the spleen for the formation and distribution of conglomerates made up of misfolded α-synuclein, PrP and spike protein,” which is a problem because “α-synuclein, the prion-like protein linked to Parkinson’s disease.”
- Impaired Immune Response due to Over-vaccination: “Today’s children are by far the most vaccinated generation in the history of humankind,” says Seneff. “If we decide in the near future to deliver a booster COVID-19 shot to them every year, as seems possible given the current climate of enthusiasm for these vaccines, are we inviting disaster for them in years to come? Will their immune system “age” much faster than that of previous generations, due to the exhaustion of the pool of progenitor B cells by all these vaccines? Will they succumb to Parkinson’s disease or other debilitating prion-based neurodegenerative diseases much sooner and in much greater numbers than previous generations? This is an experiment that I hope we finally decide not to carry out.”
- “Since December 2020, when several novel unprecedented vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 began to be approved for emergency use, there has been a worldwide effort to get these vaccines into the arms of as many people as possible as fast as possible,” writes Seneff.
- “These vaccines have been developed ‘at warp speed,’ given the urgency of the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic. Most governments have embraced the notion that these vaccines are the only path towards resolution of this pandemic, which is crippling the economies of many countries,” she goes on.
- “People don’t realize that these vaccines are vastly different from the many childhood vaccines we are now used to getting early in life. I find it shocking that the vaccine developers and the government officials across the globe are wrecklessly [sic] pushing these vaccines on an unsuspecting population.”